1. Pray for Youth ministry (Nov 2, 2019)
2. Annual Faith Seminar (Feb 28, 2020)
3. Interviews on Faith Issues (Film)
4. Pray Blog Series – Intergenerational Relations
5. Intergenerational Mentorship Conferences (DVD)
6. RE:NEW Mentorship Curriculum (e-Book coming in 2020)
7. 40 days challenges – Fasting & Devotional (online)
8. RE:NEW Magazine – 6 issues
1. Presence Possibilities – Professional Assessments: College Major & Career Path Exploration, Learning Style and Multiple Intelligences
2. Soft Skills Training: Managing Time, Stress, Emotions & Money (Audio); CV writing and Interview Skills
3. Game Addiction (CD) & Theology of Work (DVD)
4. Depression for Youth (Pamphlet) 5. Presence Magazine: # 5 Asian American Career Choices & The New Generation
1. 2019 Prayer Blog: Youth praying for their parents
2. Healthy Dialogue – among Youth, Youth Workers & Parents (Online Courses)
3. Parent-child Relationship Interviews (Video)
4. Workshops: Dating Seminar, Managing relations, etc.
5. Magazine/Publication: Intimacy and parent-child relationships
6. Other resources: Audio, DVD,etc.
Presence Life Planning Curriculum:
Presence Life Planning Curriculum aims to respond to multicultural and social challenges, provide multi-generational learning for different age groups to equip them with wisdom through biblical guidance for personal and social life.
Presence has a variety of ministries and products related to parent-child, intergenerational and mental health aspects. For details, please check: