Series 2- Tips for Youth Workers
Conducted in English + English Caption & Handbook
- Seeks to understand the unique and traditional dynamics and core values within a typical Asian-American family in an effort to enhance the ministry partnership between youth parents and youth workers.
- Uses discussion questions and case studies to aid youth parents and youth workers in establishing healthy dialog and communicating ministry expectations.
- Assists in clarifying the ministry roles of youth parents and youth workers, and helping youth workers identify and establish healthy relationship boundaries in their ministry context.
- Provides tools to youth workers in communicating with youth parents and youth.
- The material could serve as a foundation for leadership training among future youth workers.
- 30+ minutes video (5 lectures)
Copyright © 2023 Presence Quotient® 活現