A Generation for the Cultural Mission - A Unique Life Filled with Wisdom
What is the PLPC Trainer Program?
PLPC Trainer program is a program helping churches to train PLPC Trainers. A certified trainer can teach PLPC basic course (A) at one’s church or/and community.
PLPC Trainer Program Certification Process includes:
1. Complete PLPC basic course (A) and advanced course (B) certification programs and all the assignments
2. Presence’s invitation and pastor/church’s recommendation
3. Complete two psychological tests (MBTI, DISC-shortened version)
4. Attend a 15-hour training course
5. Attend a two-stage Internship:
-Trainee: Practice teaching the A4 module in a 6-10 people group and pass the certificate verification and assessment (by Presence, other trainees, and students), which must complete within three months after the training course.
-Intern: Practice teaching all four modules of PLPC(A) in an 8-12 people group and pass the certificate verification and assessment (by Presence, other trainees, and students), which must complete within a year.
6. Become a certified PLPC (A) Trainer.
Copyright © 2023 Presence Quotient® 活現