College Major & Career Exploration Program
Guide you to identify careers you can be passionate about and the majors that can get you there
– 2 professional assessment tests and report results verification
– A one-on-one meeting with our consultant to explore the components of your personality, uniqueness, values, and how they can work together with your desired major and career goal
– The consultant will guide you to identify suitable majors
and career possibilities that you may enjoy
– Advise you on how to resolve work conflicts
– Approx. 4 hrs.
How do the assessment results differ from those in school or college?
– Our assessments combine two areas: interests and personalities. These integrated results are not found in regular educational/ academic assessments offered in school or college.
– The results are generated from a database of 70,000-90,000 working adults who are successful in their occupations and share the same interests and personality as the participant. As a result, it will more accurately identify the major and career path most suitable for the participant.
What does this service offer that high school or college career centers don’t?
– We provide holistic attention to our clients.The entire consultation session will take about 2-3 hrs; this amount of attended time is time that a regular high school or college cannot afford to provide.
– Our consultant, Dr. Agnes Ip, Ph.D.LMFT, will meet with the client one-on-one.
– Our consultant will research with the client the colleges that are well known in the client’s desired major.
– Professionals working in the client’s desired occupation may be arranged to talk to the client so as to help the client understand the pursuing occupation in a more practical way.