B1 Tips for Youth Workers
Tips for Youth Workers
Training youth workers to have a healthy dialogue with parents
Conducted in English + English Caption & Handbook
This Course includes a downloadable study guide, 30+ minutes video (5 lectures), discussion questions, review quizzes, and a certificate of completion at the end of this course. Courses are accessible on mobile, PC, and Mac users. Online teacher assisting service is also available to help answer any course material questions.
- Seeks to understand the unique and traditional dynamics and core values within a typical Asian-American family in an effort to enhance the ministry partnership between parents and youth workers.
- Uses discussion questions and case studies to aid parents and youth workers in establishing healthy dialog and communicating ministry expectations.
- Assists in clarifying the ministry roles of parents and youth workers, and helping parents identify and establish healthy relationship boundaries in the youth ministry context.
- The material in this class could serve as a foundation for training among youth parents.
- Self-paced, 24/7 access, and 30-day completion.
Please Note Prerequisites: Tips for Youth Workers (HDE-104WA) or HD with Parents and Youth (tips for Parents) HDE-101WA
Copyright © 2023 Presence Quotient® 活現