A1 Parents and Youth
Tips for Parents
How Can Parents Have a Healthy Dialogue with Their Teen(s)?
HDE – 101WA / HDE – 101WA-C
English or Chinese Handbook + English Caption or Chinese Caption
- Introduces the 6 causes of communication struggles.
- Equips parents with skills and tools to enhance communication with their teenagers.
- Uses discussion questions and case studies to understand and explain the core values and issues of youth in today’s culture that may create conflict and communication struggles.
- Helps participants learn and understand the roles and responsibilities of parents and teenagers in an effort to improve interaction and communication within a family setting.
- The material could serve as a training course for youth parents.
- six-week small group series or twelve-week Sunday School series.
- We highly recommend inviting Dr. Agnes for a professional Q&A after the group discussion.
Copyright © 2023 Presence Quotient® 活現