Partner with Presence to focus on “Heart to Heart – Connect to Grow”!!
Being so used to isolation from others during the pandemic nowadays, it will still take a long way to reconnect. Therefore, Presence has been focusing on “Heart to Heart”, striving to connect people with God and with others.
What are we doing?
Through different activities and services, we are helping people to achieve the following three aspects of persistence in order to build a healthy heart and soul in the new normal of the world:
- Facing loss and grief – Persist in fighting against fear through building a safe community
- Managing difficult relationships or communications, emotions and stress – Persist in learning to cope effectively
- Connecting scattered people – Persist in loving
What is our goal?
We strive to connect people with God and with others
How are we achieving it?
- Walking alongside is an important element of love. In the past two years, we have been providing professional training to equip quality certified coaches or trainers. These trained leaders can then walk and grow with other believers in the churches they serve. In the future we will also provide non-teaching style leadership training to help leaders facilitate small group discussions.
- We need your partnership and support!
Our accumulated deficit up to the end of September 2022 is -$76,885. Please pray for us. If you feel moved by the Holy Spirit, we hope you can also support us financially so that Presence’s cultural mission can be carried on.
How to Donate to Presence?
(1) Through Facebook to Donate, and 100% of your donations will go to Presence or Re:New a Presence movement:
- Monthly Donation: Meta will match up to $7 million of eligible donations. For your donation to be eligible for matching, you will need to set up a recurring donation (by clicking the “Donate Monthly” button) between November 15, 2022 and December 31, 2022. Meta may match one donation up to US$100 after the second donation is made. Read more details about Meta’s Giving Season here.
- One-Time Donation: Donate on November 29 “Giving Tuesday” through Facebook Fundraising Page.
- For Donations to Presence, please click the DONATE button on this Presence Facebook Fundraising Page.
- For Donations to Re:New the Presence movement, please click the DONATE button on this Re:New Facebook Fundraising Page.
- To help drive more donations – creating a fundraiser from your own Facebook page, remember to include “#Giving Tuesday” when creating the fundraiser.
(2) If you do not have a Facebook account, you can support us by Other Donation Methods.
(3) If you would like to support Presence Hong Kong Ltd., please go to Presence Hong Kong Ltd. Website to see donation methods.
(4) If you would like to support Presence Quotient Canada™, please go to Presence Quotient Canada™ Website to see donation methods.
“Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.” 2 Corinthians 9:6
Pray that you will experience God’s abundant blessings while you give generously!!!
Presence and RE:NEW Team