Presence Possibilities, an initiative of Presence Quotient®, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit-organization, aims to help individuals and families succeed through professional assessments and consultations identifying their personality, unique talents, culture, learning style, ideal college major and career. Presence Possibilities provides a holistic approach to personal and professional development – including assessments, training, and life coaching – to help individuals and families expand their potential and enrich their lives.
Currently, Presence Possibilities offers services for the following groups of people: learning styles and multiple intelligences for children in grades 4-8 and their parents; college major and career exploration for high school and college students; and guidance for adults seeking new jobs or career changes. Launched in 2013, Presence Possibilities is based in California and works alongside Presence Quotient and its other initiatives to uphold Christian and family values and to raise cultural, generational, and personal awareness for the wellness of our society and future generations.
- Learning Styles & Multiple Intelligences Assessments
– Provide assessments to determine learning styles and multiple intelligences, as well as consultation for parents and children (grades 4-8) to enhance a parent’s effectiveness in advancing their child’s learning and to address challenges and difficulties in parenting.
- Choosing a Major and/or Career
– Provide professional assessment to help high school and college students identify a suitable major, resources to identify the best schools, and information on how to find the best job or career.
- Provide an in-depth professional assessment for working adults who want to change career paths
– We will provide a thorough list of jobs in fields where people with similar personalities and interests have found success. We will also provide resources with more information on salaries, work environment, educational requirements, etc.
Workshops and Trainings:
We are committed to prepare youth and young adults for the workplace so they may become godly servants and ethical workers. To achieve this goal, we offer a wide range of workshops, life-stage appropriate consultations, and resources for personal growth and development.
For more information, visit www.ppossibilities.org